Who We Are
At Forest Lane Pediatrics, our board certified pediatricians provide highly personalized care for our families throughout the Dallas and Plano area.
Our Care Philosophy
Our pediatricians are honored to be your healthcare partner and your child’s advocate. We provide prompt and courteous communication and emphasize education as we collaborate with you to improve your child’s health and development. Our goal is to deliver outstanding medical care and address your questions and concerns at each visit.
We believe a medical home should be:
- Culturally Sensitive
What We Do
- Well Visits from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Saturday Morning Sick Visit Clinic
- Well-child Care
- Comprehensive Diagnosis and Treatment
- Coordinate Subspecialty Care
- Parent and Patient Education
And More Unique Services
- Complimentary Prenatal Visit
- Lactation Consulting
- Ear Deformity Correction
- Newborn Circumcision
- Vision Testing in Children from 6 Months
- Developmental Screening
- ADHD Assessment
- Medical Ear Piercing
- Fluoride Varnish Dental Treatments
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.