Forest Lane Pediatrics in Dallas and Plano have excellent employment opportunities in a friendly, fast-paced, pediatric office for and hard working personnel. We are looking for cheerful, outgoing, and caring team players who enjoy working with children and are excited to join our successful team. All applicants must be competent, accurate, and conscientious in their work, as well as have good computer skills and experience with medical software.
Forest Lane Pediatrics is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace while promoting the health and well-being of its employees.
Join Our Team
JOB TITLE: Lactation Consultant
We are looking for a Lactation Consultant to join our busy Pediatric practice! Email resume to Janis@forestlanepediatrics.com
We continue to expand our Pediatric and Lactation services throughout the community, making this a fantastic opportunity to help families in achieving their breastfeeding goals. We are looking for a certified lactation consultant who is interested in joining our lactation team & partnering with our dedicated group of physicians to help mothers on their breastfeeding journey.
In 2019, we will be opening our third clinic (located in Mesquite), and we will need another IBCLC to join our team! Must be able to rotate to all of our clinics as needed (Medical City Hospital of Dallas, Presbyterian Hospital of Plano and Mesquite office), but our Mesquite office will be your home base.
Guidelines and Requirements:
- Possible full or part time hours – open to discussion
- Must have up-to-date IBCLC Certification
- Must practice evidence-based medicine/Maintain knowledge of current lactation theories and research
- Comprehensive assessment and documentation of patient and family needs
- Establishment of an evidence-based plan of care that is communicated to and coordinated with the Pediatrician
- Actively promotes breastfeeding and assists families in reaching their own breastfeeding goals
- Documents patient/family education and progress in accordance with practice standards within the EHR
- Must be able to type at least 25 wpm
JOB TITLE: Medical Front Office Assistant
Forest Lane Pediatrics is looking for an extraordinary personality to join our team! Ideal candidate must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills, including proper phone etiquette, knowledge of insurance verification processes, ability to collect all patient balances and have excellent documentation and multitasking skills. The ability to interact with patients, clinical, and administrative staff in a pleasant, courteous, professional and respectful manner is required. Candidates must be familiar with EMR, scheduling, patient interaction, and technology, as well as have a clear understanding of front office operations. Candidate must also adhere to the policies, procedures, and core values of Forest Lane Pediatrics and must be a team player. Ability to work in any Forest Lane Pediatrics location is required. Interested applicants may submit their resumes to Janis@ForestLanePediatrics.com.