Our pediatricians offer complimentary interviews with families wishing to transfer to Forest Lane Pediatrics and become our new patients. Our website has detailed information about our 10 board certified pediatricians, along with parent testimonials. We offer you a choice when choosing your doctor so that you have the best fit possible for your child and backup doctors whenever you need. All the physicians at Forest Lane Pediatrics are currently accepting new patients.
Please contact our office staff for assistance with the transfer of your child’s personal health information.
We would like to thank you for considering Forest Lane Pediatrics. Our pediatricians are honored to be your healthcare partner and your child’s advocate, we want you to know that your concerns will be heard and addressed. Our pediatricians provide thorough head-to-toe exams at well-child visits, provide detailed and accurate medical information, and efficiently follow-up on labs and treatments.
We strive to provide outstanding pediatric care for the families who entrust their child's well-being to our experienced team of board certified pediatricians. The goal of our practice it not only meet, but exceed your expectations!
All the physicians at Forest Lane Pediatrics are currently accepting new patients.
- Ten Board Certified Pediatricians: We offer you a choice when choosing your doctor so that you have the best fit possible for your child and backup doctors whenever you need. All the physicians at Forest Lane Pediatrics are currently accepting new patients patients.
- Read about D Magazine Voted Best Pediatricians, DFW Child Magazine Mom Approved Doctors and our doctors in the news.
- On Call Doctor 24/7: Available for urgent questions 24 hours a day
- Experienced Nursing Staff: We care and know how to listen
- Separate Sick and Well Waiting Rooms: To protected your child from illness
- Full-Service Pediatric Care: Newborn hospital care, routine well-child care, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, sports physicals, and circumcisions.
- In-Office Laboratories: Convenient and with quick results
- Up-To-Date Advancements In Pediatric Care:
Breastfeeding Counseling by Board Certified Lactation Consultants and Medela® Pump Rental Station
Vision Screening for children as young as 6 months old
Correction of cosmetic ear deformities in newborns
Allergy testing and treatment in the office
We now have two office locations to serve you, conveniently located near major access roads and with plenty of parking.
Want to save time and hassle by filling out your forms before you come to the office? Create an account on our Patient Portal so that you can view your child's Electronic Medical Record, and download and complete our New Patient Registration Packet documents prior to your visit.
Please be advised that our physicians believe that all children should be fully immunized unless there are medical contraindications. Therefore, you will need to bring a copy of your child’s immunization records to the first visit in order to be seen. We are unable to accept new patients/families unless they are willing to fully comply with the recommended timetable for vaccine administration per the American Academy of Pediatrics. We believe this policy advocates for children and their best interest. Please see our Immunization Schedule.