Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted the following procedures to keep our patients, staff, and doctors safe:
- When in the office, all doctors and staff will wear a mask.
- When interacting with a patient, all doctors and staff wear a mask, gloves, and eye protection.
- All doctors and staff are screened for fever and cough before being allowed to work.
- All patients and parents are screened for fever and cough before being allowed to enter the office for a Well Visit. Patients with symptoms concerning for COVID-19 will be seen via Virtual Visit, drive through visit, or at the end of the clinic day.
- All parents, and children who are able, will be required to wear a mask or some form of face covering when entering the office.
- We are limiting the number of people in the office by:
- Requiring only 1 parent per patient be allowed to enter the clinic, except for newborn follow ups and the 2 Week Well Child visit for which 2 adults are allowed.
- Requiring that insurance be verified and CHADIS completed prior to the appointment.
- Closing check out to avoid congestion at the exits.
- Calling ahead of Well Visits to collect information before your arrival.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures between every patient encounter
If you are scheduled to have a Virtual Visit, we ask that you do the following:
- Please make sure you have a strong internet connection and that the video and audio functions are turned on and working properly on your device.
- Find a quiet, well-lit space for your child’s visit.
- Please make sure that your child is present for the appointment.
- Please take your child’s temperature prior to the visit.
- Whenever possible, weigh your child prior to the appointment. This will help with the doctor’s assessment and will also allow the doctor to properly dose medications.
- Keep a flashlight nearby to help the doctor examine your child.
- Have any medications your child is currently taking with you during the appointment.
We are committed to the care and safety of our patients and families and encourage all of you to continue to wear face coverings when and socially distance. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our infection control policies and procedures please do not hesitate to ask.