Summer is the time of year when our office gets inundated with summer camp forms and school forms as we prepare for the next school year. To help us get the form back to you as quickly as possible, please do the following:
- Complete all medical history/parent portions prior to sending, this includes any medications that will be taken at school/camp, and any allergies.
- Send the entire form for the doctor to review prior to signing, not just the portion we need to complete. This is especially important for Sports Participation forms.
- Forms must be sent as a PDF document.
- Be aware that due to the high volume of forms we receive it may take several business days to complete. We will get the form back to you as soon as possible.
- If you need a form returned the same day, please call the office to pay the $25 “same day fee” prior to sending the form.
- Forms will only be completed for patients who are up to date on their Well Visits (seen in the last 12 months), sick visits do not count
- Forms will only be received and returned via the Patient Portal, we do not accept or return forms via email.