The future of healthcare, in your hands.
In close partnership with Javara, we offer clinical trials for a range of health issues and conditions. Join us in these important studies. With your help, we could find solutions to our most pressing medical challenges and ensure that healthcare is working effectively and equitably for all.
We have a variety of studies available. If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial, please click here. You may be compensated for your time and travel.
*Why should I participate in clinical research?*
Clinical research can benefit you in the near-term, as well as help others in the future. By participating in clinical trials, you receive highly attentive care, including diagnostic assessments that may not otherwise be available. Your cost of care can be offset, and your treatment could potentially lead to improved health outcomes. Results from clinical trials help determine if a medicine or medical device is ready to go to market, or if it needs more testing. As a patient, you have an opportunity to contribute to medical advancements simply by participating in clinical research.
If you have any questions about our trials, please call 832.779.8836 or email email@example.com.
Current Research Studies
- GSK Chickenpox Vaccine
- enrolling 12 – 15 month olds
- study to evaluate the efficacy of a new Chickenpox vaccine compared to the existing vaccine
- Affinavax Pneumonia Vaccine – no longer enrolling new participants
- GSK Meningitis Vaccine
- enrolling 16 – 18 year olds
- study to evaluate the efficacy of giving the vaccine for Meningitis types ACWY at the same time the vaccine for Meningitis type B is given
- Avillon Asthma Study
- enrolling children 12 years and older
- study to assess the control of asthma using an Albuterol inhaler vs Albuterol plus Budesonide inhaler