ADHD Testing at Forest Lane Pediatrics of Plano and Dallas
Thank you for allowing us to participate in assessing your child’s educational needs. We know that your child’s emotional and educational well-being is important to you as a family. In order to make your visit with the doctor productive, please provide us with the items below and complete the questionnaire fully. A staff member will contact you once all appropriate documents are received. The providers also will need to examine your child prior to prescribing any medication. If you wish to meet with the doctor privately, please discuss with the scheduler when making this appointment.
Please download and fill out the hyperlinked forms below. In order to schedule an initial ADHD Assessment, all of the requested documents below will need to be submitted and reviewed by the physician:
- Initial Evaluation Questionnaire for ADHD Assessment
- ADHD Controlled Substance Policy (PDF) Download
- Vanderbilt ADHD Assessment – Teacher (PDF) Download
- Vanderbilt ADHD Assessment – Parent (Prefer that each parent complete the form) (PDF) Download
- Recent report card
- Any previous evaluations of your child’s learning (school IEP, psycho-educational testing, IQ testing, standardized test)
Please submit paperwork listed above. A staff member will contact you to schedule an appointment once the doctor has a chance to review the documents.
Follow-up Evaluation Questionnaire for ADHD Assessment
To help us assess how your child is responding to treatment for ADHD, please download at least one Parent and one Teacher Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up form and send the completed forms to us via the portal or bring them to your child’s ADHD follow-up appointment.