Forest Lane Pediatrics in Dallas, Frisco and Mesquite have excellent employment opportunities in a friendly, fast-paced, pediatric office for and hard working personnel. We are looking for cheerful, outgoing, and caring team players who enjoy working with children and are excited to join our successful team. All applicants must be competent, accurate, and conscientious in their work, as well as have good computer skills and experience with medical software.
Forest Lane Pediatrics is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace while promoting the health and well-being of its employees.
Join Our Team
JOB TITLE: Pediatric Nurse (RN/LVN): Dallas, Frisco & Mesquite
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for providing general nursing care to patients, providing information to parents/caretakers, and performing procedures and duties as directed by the physician.
JOB TITLE: Pediatric Medical Assistant: Dallas, Frisco & Mesquite
- Administer injections, immunizations and other medical procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Experience preferred. Must be certified or willing to get certification.
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in Dallas, Frisco and Mesquite offices.
JOB TITLE: Medical Front Office Assistant
Forest Lane Pediatrics is looking for an extraordinary personality to join our team! Ideal candidate must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills, including proper phone etiquette, knowledge of insurance verification processes, ability to collect all patient balances and have excellent documentation and multitasking skills. The ability to interact with patients, clinical, and administrative staff in a pleasant, courteous, professional and respectful manner is required. Candidates must be familiar with EMR, scheduling, patient interaction, and technology, as well as have a clear understanding of front office operations. Candidate must also adhere to the policies, procedures, and core values of Forest Lane Pediatrics and must be a team player. Ability to work in any Forest Lane Pediatrics location is required. Interested applicants may submit their resumes to Janis@ForestLanePediatrics.com.